Re: where are the cars? where are the sightings?

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: where are the cars? where are the sightings?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 19:24:09 -0400

> This is a call to LBC drivers of Southern NJ, Philadelphia area folks.
>
> I've been driving my carmine '76B for the last 300 miles around the area
> and I've not seen a single MG..2 bright red Triumphs but no MG's. Haven't
Hey Hey Hey!

I was out all day today, between Bristol and Norristown with my blue TR-6.
:P  I was SO upset when I had to pull to the shoulder of the blue route this
afternoon to find out that my carb linkage had broken... the part I was
upset about was the red Miata with the top down that was behind me!  Anyhow,
turned around... ran back to Power British, and got all new linkage.

I will agree though, I haven't seen too many LBCs these past few days.  Saw
a wonderful BRG Morgan up by Lafayette College (Easton) on Saturday, though.
So tons of little Fiats, and Miatas.

Just made it home before the rain today (top down of course!) and I hope the
weather stays acceptable tomorrow, and I'll be out and about again.

Cheers,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kmr@pil.net
1966 MGB -- 1974 Triumph TR-6