Montana trip.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Montana trip.
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 09:40:35 -0500
  Hay all,

   Peg and I are planning a camping trip in the B to the northern
Rockies in Montana, leaving within the next 10 days or so.  We'll
probably go up to Santa Fe by the back roads and then up I-25 thru
Denver and Laramie.  Not sure of the route after that but the plan is to
wind up around Flathead Lake and Columbine Falls.  We'll take our
backpacking gear and want to stay in or near the National Forest areas
and/or the scenic routes.  We'll be going from Montana down to NoCal,
through Idaho and western Oregon, to visit friends afterwards and then
on home, trying to stay in northern climes as long as possible.

  We'd like to get together with anyone on the list who lives in the
areas we'll travel through and swap LBC/travel whoppers.  Any takers?

  CR