Re: Montana trip.

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Montana trip.
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 10:56:32 -0400
I am sorry that you were told that.

I do not agree. And have stated so several times.

This is a community and as a community we have other interests and sharing
them causes me no problem what so ever.

Those that bitch cause they get too much mail will get exactly 0 sympathy
from me. I am currently on vacation and part of my relaxation come from
reading my email. I get over 300 mails in an average 24 hr period (312
today).
Whomever told you that should be reminded that there is a delete key.

Sorry That is my stand and I am sticking to it.

Larry