RE: Was that you?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Was that you?
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:27:40 -0400
Dave, I ran into that red MGB at a gas station in on the west coast of
Florida (I think) last year. It was an automatic, with the shifter looking
like it came from a Pinto, it had  a big V8, it was a little rough up close,
it was in a gas station and briefly talked to the owner, it was his daily
driver. He didn't seem to happy to talk about his car, I was driving my F150
so that might be it. It had a scoop, and was a darker shade of red, don't
remember the dash. Has to be the same car.

Jack Levy