FW: Badge Bars

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Badge Bars
From: Ray Kunst <RKunst@C-K.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:34:29 -0500
Be forewarned,
The badge bars for the RB MGB's when installed, rub against the bumper
causing a dent in the rubber.
I have sent my bar back 2 times, thinking that I had a defective bar, but
the second one was exactly the same.
The brackets are too short. They told me when I sent the first bar back that
the bar brackets were not designed correctly and that the problem was fixed.
When I received the brackets, the problem was still there. The bars were
purchased through the MG Owners's Club.