Re: I Don't have Midget Seats?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I Don't have Midget Seats?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:41:15 -0700
Knowing nothing of Midget seat idiosyncrasies, it is possible that a PO
simply had the seats recovered at an upholstery shop, in a generic
pleated design. Or installed a universal seat cover kit from JC Whitney,
one where they offer custom patterns to fit various models, but only one
generic stitching design. If the seat tracks and backrest adjustment seem
to match those in the manual, then you would think the seat frames
themselves were original.

Tomsaudi@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim