RE: the weep of death

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: the weep of death
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:57:33 -0700
Max, wise he is, yes. Battled the dark forces of lord Lucas he has. Believed
he has in the powers of MG, and won he has. A great Jedi is he.

hmmmm.... maybe cleaning all that equipment with 70% alcohol this morning
has got to me...

;-)

Thanks.

Joe.

P.S. this means you're spot on. The white spot is at the front, in the
middle, at the top, below where the pipe comes in (as i remember it). It's a
79' but the problem sounds identical.

Dr. Joseph Garner
University of California
Department of Animal Science