RE: MGB-GT's

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: RE: MGB-GT's
From: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:09:38 -0500
  Actually check your door plate on this one. My GT is listed on the title
as a 71 but has a production date stamped of 10/70.
  The 70 models are already prewired for the OD. Look at the wire harness on
the left side of the engine bay. You will see a red/yellow and a green wire
there. These go right to the switch for the OD and are run from the wiper
stalk.
  Yes, I do like having both of the B models in the garage (esp. with the
split bumpers on both)..=-)
Don Collins
70B (with O/D)
70BGT (soon with O/D or a Waterloo Drive train conversion to 5 speed)
96 Land Rover