Re: MGB-GT's

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB-GT's
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:48:21 +1000
> I own a 70 split bumper "B" and yes it came from Abington with Overdrive
as
> an option and I love it on the highways and byways of this U.S.

Me three, my Californian 70 GT (was) a split rear bumper with factory
overdrive. I've never seen another here in Australia. I took my bumpers off
when I converted the car to RHD. I also restored her to a 69 spec grille,
bumpers, badges etc at the same time. These days I wish I'd kept her as she
was. :( Maybe someday I'll revert her back as I still have all the parts.
It's also very tempting to rip out this awful dashboard I had to fit to
replace the pillow dash and convert her back to LHD. It's now legal to drive
LHD cars in Australia you see.

Cheers,
Neil.