Today

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Today
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:18:05 -0400
Thanks for the ride, my brain is still running in a little O/2 debt. I
was at Ericks trying to calculate my %25 commission I felt like I was
trying to do calculus. Went to Bradburys after and had two quick
nectarines which helped some. Gotta go into town but wanted to thank you
again for thinking of me. Maybe if I am lucky I will catch you online
during the next couple of nights as my only regret was not being able to
talk much due to either beiong completely out of range or suffering
from  2 word dyspnea when I caught up to you until the next hill.
Carl
PS: you are really a head turner in Lycra ;->