Re: Today

To: frankk@intap.net
Subject: Re: Today
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 18:29:16 -0400
OK, OK, I was hoping to get away with that one but that required
'maturity' I was hoping for more from this fine assmemblidge of
Gentlemen :-)

Yes Frank, she knows about her, she has been my closest friend for 20
years. My having women as friends was one of the first things I told her
about when we met 7 years ago. She has become a begining triathlete and
looking for someone to abuse today.

   She has no interest in LBCs so that would mean we could never be
close. It too bad to see such a fatal character flaw in an otherwise
great person.

Judy, (The most beautiful woman in the world, who foolishly thinks I am
worthy of her) loves the MG and indeed was the one who said "Hurry back
there and buy it before someone else does". There is no comparison
there.

Carl French (luckiest man in the world)