Re: Octane and altitude ratios???

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Octane and altitude ratios???
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:40:35 -0700
Oh yeah, I realize that they brewed up some real hellish concoctions back
then. What do you expect when the Formula One formula was simply "vehicle
weight must be less than 750 kg"? Imagine where they could take that
nowadays... it boggles the mind.

But back to the subject, I was surprised that benzene would be a legal
additive in street fuel. After all, they outlawed those exotic racing
fuels eventually.

Michael Singleton had this to say:

--

Max Heim