Wire wheels ( was WW conversion)

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: Wire wheels ( was WW conversion)
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 03:32:59 -0500
  There used to be "KW Coppercoat", or was that "CopperKote"?  Prolly
the same stuff as the "Parts Master Antiseize thread lubricant, Hi Temp
Copper Formula" ,  (Whew!) that I used before I found the silver
Prestone stuff in a 8 oz bottle.

    I just finished painting a newly sandblasted wire wheel & putting
silicon cement on the outer spoke bases.  Now I have to have my spare
tire mounted on it and have it balanced.  Then maybe I'll have a spare
that will allow the car to run over 55 mph without vibrating all over
the road.

  I'll try the sealer on the road wheels next time I relube the
splines.  I just did them last week, so not gonna go back over them
now.  Maybe then I can use up the Parts Master, etc, etc...(G)

  Yessir, I loove my wire wheels!

  CR