Re: Wire wheels ( was WW conversion)

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire wheels ( was WW conversion)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:40:51 -0700
I'm impressed. As I posted earlier, I gave up on trying to break loose
the bead on one of my wheels, and took it to a tire shop. Funny about the
vibration going away. One wouldn't think an "out of balance" inner tube
would make much of a difference. Or perhaps you somehow rotated the tire
on the rim (accidentally acheiving better balance)? Or maybe just put
different wheels back on the front?

Thomas Pokrefke had this to say:

--

Max Heim