Re: Rover woes (TR aside)

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rover woes (TR aside)
From: "Kristian Chronister" <kchronister@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:46:32 -0000
Exactly. Everyone talks about the "wedge" and trashes the design in the same
breath. I truly don't feel it's the wedge shape that is aesthetically
"yucky" about the TR-7, but the coupe roofline and above-the-door treatment
in general. Definitely agree the roadster is vastly prettier (but I'd say
that about almost any roadster vs. coupe: MGA, XKE by way of example... now
I'm in for it).

Kris