My New Favorite TV Show

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My New Favorite TV Show
From: "tomas pokrefke" <pokrefke@mail.mstar2.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:15:28 -0600
Has anyone seen 'Junk Yard Wars' on TLC???  It is a British-based show where
two teams of people scour a junkyard for parts to build a vehicle or device for
a competition.  It is very interesting:  the first one I saw each team had to
build a tractor.  The tractors were chained together for a tug-of-war of epic
proportions.  I missed last night's shows, but 4 RAF engineers lost the battle
to 4 bikers in the quest to build an amphibious vehicle.  Later that evening
the contest was to build a cannon.

The url is http://tlc.discovery.com/tlcpages/junkyard/junkyard.html

Just something interesting for you gear heads out there.

Thomas Pokrefke
1970 MGB
If you're in ChicagoLand, it's the red MG with the Union Jack bootlid.