Re: My New Favorite TV Show

To: "tomas pokrefke" <pokrefke@mail.mstar2.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My New Favorite TV Show
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:11:33 +0100
Yes. It was called 'Scrapheap Challenge' in the UK-bit like my garage. The
cannon episode was good, especially with one team firing the barrel rather
than the projectile, which was stuck in it.
Did you get the early one where the teams had to build a vehicle each and
play Tug-of-war?

Dave H.

> Has anyone seen 'Junk Yard Wars' on TLC???  It is a British-based show
where two teams of people scour a junkyard for parts to build a vehicle or
device for a competition.  It is very interesting:  the first one I saw each
team had to build a tractor.  The tractors were chained together for a
tug-of-war of epic proportions.  I missed last night's shows, but 4 RAF
engineers lost the battle to 4 bikers in the quest to build an amphibious
vehicle.  Later that evening the contest was to build a cannon.