Re: 68B Steel Wheels and Tires

To: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Subject: Re: 68B Steel Wheels and Tires
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:44:25 -0500
Chris,

  This rings a bell.  I may go looking for a dealer who sells wire
wheels.  My wheels don't run true3 on the local dealer's balanceing
machine but do on the car.

  Also, I've had two flats on the front since I bought new tires and
tubes.  One was an unexplained pinhole in the side of the tube.  The
other was a separation of the tube itself.  Thjought I was doing the
right thing when I bought new tubes....

  CR