RE: unusual LBC sighting

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: RE: unusual LBC sighting
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:11:56 -0700
Max:

        Not very unusual, for the area you are in.  That was Bill Fink of
Isis Imports based on one of the piers.  That's the way he always tows his
vintage race Morgan Plus 8.  The tow car is another Plus 8.  Isis Imports is
the West coast importer for Morgans.  Bill also has a very rare Morgan SLR
race car, an all aluminium coupe.  He is a very nice chap.

Kelvin.