Re: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>,
Subject: Re: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:18:00 -0500
At 09:30 AM 7/14/2000 -0600, James Nazarian Jr wrote:
>Hey Barney, the green button's broke, I want my money back.  When I click
on it it goes to a blank page. ....
>On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Barney Gaylord wrote:
>> .... can pick and choose what you want to see.  Start here:
>>     http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/photos/atwr

You guys had me going for a minute there, as it works fine for me.  I'm
guessing you're talking about the green arrow in the middle of the page
rather than the one at the bottom.  Okay, I conceed.  I have enabled the
(former dummy) green arrow in the middle of the page to do the same thing
as the one at the bottom.  Does that solve your problem?  You may end up
skipping the larger images of the thumbnails on the first page, but they
are repeated on other pages if you get through everything.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg