Re: centrifugal fuel pump

To: "Rob Geskey" <rob_geskey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: centrifugal fuel pump
From: "wcameyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:45:49 -0700
have THE INFO AT HOME AS I BOUGHT ANOTHER Saturday FOR A DIFFERENT CAR -
$27.99.
It comes with a mount: you drill one hole into the trunk beside the old SU
hole, and use a self-tapping bolt (provided) with nut and lock.
This time, they asked if I wanted one for US or import.  I said import, and
got one which says 2.5-4 psi  on the box.

Bill