Re: OD Lube

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: OD Lube
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:43:39 -0700
Poppycock!! You can't blame Red Line for a failed transmission,
something else was wrong with that box, perhaps even its basic design.
If you want a heavier oil use Red Line MT-90 for racing.

High quality synthetic oils are much more consistent in composition than
mineral oils, and have a higher percentage of the good long molecular
chains that provide superior lubrication. Combine that with an equally
high quality additive package and you cannot do better.  I'll never use
anything else in my gearboxes, no matter what the application!

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westy (Escape vehicle)