Re: Twin Cam parts needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Twin Cam parts needed
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:30:28 -0600
Larry:

He is on the Twin-Cam list. For what it's worth, I used TR4A air
cleaners on my Twin-Cam until I snaffled a pair of used original ones.
They aren't exactly the same as the Twin-Cam air cleaners, but the TR
air cleaners are quite close and they certainly do the job given that
they and the Twin-Cam ones are both sized for 1-3/4" carbs.

Dave Q.

> From Larry Hoy:
>I got this today, can anyone help this guy? Please reply to him not me.
>Apparently he is not on "the List". His address is Fseitz2815@AOL.com.<
  >>I have completed the restoration of a MGA Twin Cam, but I came up
short the original carb air cleaners (the oval type).  Any help you
could render in locating a pair would be deeply appreciated.  This
hummer has been nine and a half years in process, so I, naturally am
getting anxious to complete.<<