RE: Heater motor

To: barrier@bconnex.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heater motor
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 02:50:10 -0400
Another solution is to have the electrons flowing better:
Make sure the connections are clean, the switch itself is not the best
design.
You also may opt to work with an extra relay where the 12V will be fed from
a better source. A subject which has been discussed realier here. (Digest?)

If needed I can try to contact the Dutch guy who made such a solution....

Cheers,

Hans