Re: Heater motor

To: barrier@bconnex.net
Subject: Re: Heater motor
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:03:45 -0400
Barrie,
  Someone has an upgraded fan available--somehow Mike Satur comes to mind
as a source, but I don't know that for certain.
  Before you go to the effort to replace the fan, check that its wires
are correctly connected. The motor is DC, so will run fine in either
direction. The fan works better in one direction.  Feel the "blast" of
air from the foot vents, reverse the blower wires and feel it again.  In
my '72 GT, the fan works better with the wires connected opposite to the
color code of the fan and supply wires.
Bob