Re: Tach, fuel gauge, turn signals all periodically cut out

To: "Keith Gernert" <kgernert@triad.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tach, fuel gauge, turn signals all periodically cut out
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:37:44 +0100
Sounds like an intermittent in the green (fused ignition, 2nd fuse up in the
2- or 4-way fuse block).  Check the connections and holders at the fuse
block, plus the many 4-way connectors in the circuit if *all* the ignition
circuits (like wipers, washers, heater fan, etc) are playing up, otherwise
it will be one of the many 4-way and multi-way connectors the voltage has to
go through before it reaches the tach.

PaulH.