Re: Clutch Stuck?

To: macmillan@home.com (Stuart MacMillan)
Subject: Re: Clutch Stuck?
From: bburrows@webtv.net (Bruce Burrows)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:39:16 -0400 (EDT)
--WebTV-Mail-16922-627

Stuart you are out ahead of me on this (your message is reproduced
below).  About the clutch disc being rusted fast to the input shaft, I
mean.

Isn't the clutch disc center a female splined receiver for the male
splines on the input shaft - thereby locking them together.  I am
working from memory on this so any further explanation you can offer of
your theory will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bruce Burrows

'59 MGA basket case