Re: MGB Exhaust Hangers

To: mgs list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Exhaust Hangers
From: Jon Paulsen <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:24:40 -0700 (PDT)
> > So, meanwhile,
> > as recommended by one list member, I've tried a
> > bailing wire to coat hanger conversion... bad
> advice!
> > the hanger just melted all over and made a lot of
> > stinky smoke! Back to bailing wire.
>
> I hope you are joking about using plastic coated (or
> plastic!?) coat
> hangers.

If I were dumb enough to try plastic, I would hope to
at least be schmardt enough to not admit it! hohoho
;-)

jon

=====
This is my list only e-mail address and it may not be
checked regularly. For personal messages, please try
jonp@altavista.net which is normally check Mon-Fri.

http://mail.yahoo.com/