Re: MG Magazine is dead

To: orangemgb@juno.com, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: MG Magazine is dead
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:52:17 EDT
I am sure it take some time to kill off ads and my guess Greg is on top of
it, but since some of these  publications, (such as AMGBA, NAMBRGR and
NAMGAR) are bi-monthly and it takes a bit of time.

I last saw Greg at Mad Dogs and Englishmen near Kalamazoo, MI a couple of
weeks ago and he was debating what to do at that time.  I know from talking
to him this could not have been an easy decision at all.  He did indicate
that he was trying to work out something with some other publications as
well.  Though nothing had surfaced at that time.  I will let him know of your
concerns and hopefully he can provide some answers in the near future.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 7/27/00 7:32:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,