Re: MG-Road-rage-and-hand gun-in the press

To: Scotty <scotty@dove.net.au>
Subject: Re: MG-Road-rage-and-hand gun-in the press
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:23:16 -0400 (EDT)
I've always wanted to install some devices in my car to handle bad
drivers such as:

* A button that releases an oil slick behind me for people who like to
tail-gate. Some MG's do this automatically. :)

* A LED sign mounted at the top of my BGT's rear window. I could
pre-program some messages such as "Get off my bumper", "Turn your
highbeams off" and "Your wife is cheating on you"..

* A loudspeaker in front of the oil cooler that I can use to announce
thigs on such as "Move it, grandma" and "The light is green, that means
go".

Well, I won't be doing any of these (i might be doing the oil slick
unvoluntarily) but I feel better now..

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || "Rex unto my cleeb, and thou shalt have everlasting
geoffeg@sloth.org || blort."