Re: 80 B seat belt retractor

To: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Subject: Re: 80 B seat belt retractor
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:53:27 -0400 (EDT)
If it says "Do not remove cover" then you shouldn't remove the cover, you
may let the smoke out!

Seriously, if your concerned about stuff popping out and flying
everywhere, do it in a clean small space (with eye protection on), a
bathtub works well (close the drain!)..

I'm not responsible for your death. :)
Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || Sometimes it doesn't matter if a glass is half full or
geoffeg@sloth.org || half empty. What really matters is what's in the glass.