Re: Race prepping, shock valves

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Race prepping, shock valves
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:15:09 -0400
Larry:
Is it an oval? Road course? Drag strip? Course configuration? How many turns and
are they off camber? Decreasing radius? Increasing radius? I raced HP Bugeyes
for
20 years at Sears Point, Laguna Seca, the old Riverside (that dates me!), etc.
and
they are all road courses but significantly different. There are so many
variables
it is impossible to even consider answering that question.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
http://www.bmcne.com