RE: Teens & clutches OT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Teens & clutches OT
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:57:36 -0700
I never had a real problem learning to use the clutch, but my sister did. I
remember my mum and her coming back from one lesson weeping with laughter...
apparently in a moment of exasperation my Mum had shouted "Depress the
crotch! depress the crotch!" Ah, what a wonderful language

hee hee he

Joe.

Dr. Joseph Garner
University of California