Re: MGB-GT stable mates

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB-GT stable mates
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 23:01:39 +0000
RO Lindsay wrote:

> I envite you to have a
> look at a couple of my other project-cars.  Enjoy.
>
> http://www.rainbolt.com/ferrari/gtbpaint/
> (pix of 308 coming apart)

What the hell happened to the 308?  It isn't the sort of car that you
expect will have been left standing around out in the weather for a few
years.

My boss' '85 308GT is his absolute pride and joy (he barely drives the
damn thing) and if I show him your pix there is a chance he will cry -
then head over to your place for an explanation (hopefully you are
rescuing this baby).

Wow, and I thought *my* paintjob was bad on the 'B.

Eric
'68MGB MkII (possibly pristine and I didn't know it:-)