Re: MGB-GT stable mates

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB-GT stable mates
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 00:05:35 EDT
That is, without question, the saddest Ferrari I have ever seen. I can only
hope the guy paid less than $10,000 for that.

This, of course, easily beats my old sad Ferrari story. I was at Lime Rock
with a friend at a Ferrari club event, and had the good fortune of getting a
ride in a worked 308 GTSi Quattrovalve. A guy was there with this (then)
brand new Ferrari 348 Serie Special who went it a turn too hot and seriously
twisted some metal on the rear quarter panel. Casual observers estimated
damage costs between $10-$20k.

But man, this one takes the cake!

Tom
78 Midget