RE: Mountain View, CA - slightly off topic

To: "'Larry Colen'" <lrcar@red4est.com>, DENNIS COX <djc@appsig.com>
Subject: RE: Mountain View, CA - slightly off topic
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:41:39 -0700
Have you met Branden at B&E autos in sunnyvale yet?

He's a really nice guy, and certainly knows his stuff. A little expensive
though, but hey you get what you pay for. In fact, my girlfriend recently
switched allegiences from the dealer to Branden for her VW golf.

cheers

Joe

Dr. Joseph Garner
University of California