Re: Mountain View, CA - slightly off topic

To: "MG List" <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mountain View, CA - slightly off topic
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:48:54 +1000
Hi all,

Sunnyvale is where my CGT is from originally, the one sitting on the docks
here in Sydney (Aust.) now wait for customs clearance. :) Small world,
anyone else in Mountain View know Ron Smith besides Lawrie? He looked after
my two cars for me. I bought the CGT from Carl Flanery another MG nut. Will
be over there from the 12-22 Sept and will be visiting Mountain View. So
hope to see a bunch of MG's! :)

Cheers,
Neil
--