Positive/Negative

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Positive/Negative
From: "Parker, Richard" <RPARKER@csuchico.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:50:16 -0700
Hello, List--
I've just come into possession of an MGA Mk II, almost exactly like one I
owned back in the middle sixties.  I mean to make an almost daily driver out
of it, and look forward to help from what looks like a fine bunch on this
list.

I'm thinking seriously about changing from positive to negative ground, so I
can add a couple of electronic devices that require the latter.  As I
understand it, the job entails a new fuel pump, a new coil, and repolarizing
the generator.  Can anyone who's done this (or who could do it) pass along
any pointers?

ThankInAdvance, etc.

Richard Parker (New On the Block)
1962 MGA Mk II roadster