Fw: Starting a New Engine

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Starting a New Engine
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:31:13 -0700
 Hey nice car!! Of course I am biased since I own a '69 BGT (tartan red
 repainted blaze red) also!!

 About the starting question, I suggest oiling the cylinders thru the plug
 holes and priming the oil pump and filter. These operations are well
 described in the email list archive.

 About the seat tracks, I can send you more pics of the pre-installed seats
 if you like. I just redid my interior with leather and new carpets and I
can
 share lots of tips if you like. The picture I included (not to the list) is
the seat bottom
 with the TOP bracket still screwed to the seat. The bottom bracket slides
 onto the top bracket and screws to the floor pan through a wood (oak it
 looks to me) spacer.

 Tim Economu
 '69 MGBGT mona