RE: Rear Springs

To: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>, "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear Springs
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:59:18 -0600
Try Doug Jackson www.mgbmga.com or maybe it's www.mgamgb.com .

His rear springs are some type of composite.  The last time I spoke with him he
told me that the springs have evolved over time and now are better than the
first generation ones.  Beware if you call him, he doesn't like to talk to
people unless you have first *studied* his web site.  He does have an awful lot
of info on the web site.

Larry Hoy