Re: Stebro revisited

To: "Charles Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, "MGs List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Stebro revisited
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:02:19 -0400
> For those folks who were asking about Stebro exhausts, try 1-888-
> 8STEBRO.
>
> It seems like they are mostly marketed towards Italian cars.
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles

Yup, Stebro Exhausts is alive and well and being manufactured in Canada.
They are now mostly aimed at Italian sports cars but also produced some LBC
systems in small batches a few times a year.

However, they are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE.  $950 USD for a TR-6 system... not
including import duties or shipping.  When I called, I didn't enquire about
MG systems so I can't provide any information on that.

Shop around, I've seen some unused Stebro systems selling for LBCs in the
past year.  Or have your own made up, undoubtedly for less than the cost of
a new system from the Stebro factory.  TRF used to list Stebro exhausts
also.

http://infoweb.magi.com/~andypet/ Stebros website...

Cheers,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6S (as in supercharged!)