Help, looking for history on my MGA.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help, looking for history on my MGA.
From: Kevin D Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 22:02:09 -0400
OK, this is a longshot, but I thought the list might help. I recently
joined NAMGAR and when I received my number, much to my surprise, the
car has already been registered in Jan of 1976. My paper trail ends at
the PO, but I now have a NAME!!! Yippeee! of the guy before him, who
registered the car (may be the orig owner??)
Anyway, his name is Jeff Fischel, from a place called Red Lion, PA.
He is no longer there, and I am just hunting down as many J Fischels in
the phone book as I can.

If anyone has heard of this chap, could you please help to put me in
touch with him?

thanks in advance....

I am crossing my fingers.

cheers