'66BGT For Sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '66BGT For Sale
From: "RL Chrysler" <lchrysl@fhs.csu.McMaster.CA>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:43:40 -0400
Hi Listers,
I have a  1966 MGB/GT for sale. The car is complete, but has been carefully
dismantled by me for complete restoration.
new Heritage sills, floors, rockers are completely welded in. Doors freshly
reskinned, wire wheel setup with good hubs,  N.O.S. front fenders included,
Seats need recovering but have excellent foam and rubber diaphragms, all
upholstery saved, all glass, chrome, trim, everything! 5 main engine turns
over, and ran well before removal last year.Engine, gearbox, front
suspension and rear suspension assemblies still together. Lots of spare
parts included.
Asking $2,000 Canadian, which is about $1300 U.S.
Located in Hamilton area of Southern Ontario (1 hr. from Buffalo, N.Y.)
Interested parties please contact me off list. Thanks
Rich Chrysler