Re: Front Oil Seal Collar

To: cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Front Oil Seal Collar
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:57:36 -0400
A couple of weeks ago I embarrassed myself by not knowing the difference between
the oil seal collar and an OEM oil seal.  I have since become intimately
familiar with these components.  The surface of the collar that is in contact
with the inner hub bearing is not planar.  There is a raised area that might
possibly be mistaken for being the result of grooves.  Do both of your oil seal
collars look the same?

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/