Re: Bronx Cheers to an English migrant?

To: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Subject: Re: Bronx Cheers to an English migrant?
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:21:39 -0700
Nicely put, sometimes we tend to forget that there is a long chain of people
who have spent a great deal of time, effort and funds to maintaining and
restoring some of the great autos of the past. Without them, we wouldn't
have any left to enjoy, even if only at a considerable remove.

Mike Singleton