New Hope Auto Show (PA)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New Hope Auto Show (PA)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:16:41 EDT
The 44th annual New Hope Auto Show opens tomorrow if any of you are bored
this weekend.  There are usually about 1000 cars on display.  The show is at
the New Hope/Solebury High School in New Hope, PA.

Brit cars are usually there on Saturday, but this year the show has a "Theme"
and according to the local newspaper, muscle cars will be Saturday and
classic cars on Sunday.  (I don't know what to expect, but I'll be visiting
the show on Saturday.)

It is a good show and worth the $5 to get in.

Check out http://www.newhopeautoshow.com for directions and info.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget