MGB Sighting - South Texas (probably elsewhere)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Sighting - South Texas (probably elsewhere)
From: "George Cahlik" <styloroc2000@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:32:39 -0500
Hello List,

Forgive me if this was already sighted.  At Circle K's in Corpus Christi,
and I'm assuming elsewhere as well, they've got a little cardboard
cartooned picture of a guy in an red MGB selling next to their Slurpee
machine - mind you, they do have the MG logo on the bonnet or grill
- for $.99.   Snag a couple if you're a clepto... <snicker>

Mega-Rebel
George

Corpus Christi, Texas
'74 Midget Mk III - Working On
'80 Ford Pinto - Collecting Rust
'86 Huffy Bicycle - Only Mode of Transportation