RE: Time for Weber tuning

To: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Time for Weber tuning
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:01:16 -0400
Don, I have decided to get the Haynes Manual. Can you give me a part number
on the book? I will also get the plug kit. Since this is the first time I
will take it to the Pro Shop and see what happens.

 From experience in a previous restoration I have found out that with the
correct knowledge and some on hands work there is no better mechanic than
oneself. The main reason is that you really care and love your work. Pro
mechanics want you car out the door fast and don't really give a damn.

The only thing I still have not learned is how to paint and metal bump.
This seems so complicated!

Enrique.