Re: USA Holiday

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: USA Holiday
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:03:23 +0000
Neil Cotty wrote:

> Hi all :)
>
> My girlfriend Sonia and I are coming over to the US for approximately
> 26 days commencing 12th September. We'll be spending 15 days touring
> California, 4 days in New Orleans, 3 days in Chicago and 4 Days in New
> York before we head off to Ireland and England to live for a year or
> two.

Now Neil, let me get this straight.  You finally get your 'C to
Australia after waiting for TWO YEARS and now you are firstly heading
straight off to the country it came from for a holiday, and then you are
going elsewhere overseas to live for 'a year or two'!?

You are getting close to disqualification from this list with that sort
of behaviour.

You should have had the car exported to, and waiting for you in, Ireland
and England.

:-)

Eric

PS Have a good holiday!