Re: OD

To: "frank krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:25:15 -0400
The key word there is non-detergent!.
Yep.. MG's... same oil in the engine and tranny.
I use Castrol 20-50 year round here in MD in my engine and O/D
tranny. Always have... always will.

Now the interesting thing to me is .... on a N.d.V  O/D tranny...
in an MG we use '30' weight.....  yet in Triumph Spitfire  NdV  O/D tranny
I've always used (as the original literature that came with it when I bought it
new)
90 wt.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com